LongTail Video is now JW Player - New Name, Same Passion For Video

Close

Open Video Ads Forums

CATEGORY:

/

OVA and clustering

5 replies [Last post]

Hi,

I'm trying to use OVA and clustering plugins in one player.
Hosts from cluster plugin are never connect in this situations.
Is there any trick to use both plugins?

Hi Piotr, I'm having a look at this now...

Paul

Hi Piotr, I've just configured up an example using:

flowplayer-3.2.3.swf
flowplayer.cluster-3.2.2.swf
OVA for Flowplayer v0.6.0 RC3 (build 92)

I think the issue may be that the current production build of OVA for Flowplayer is unlikely to support the clustering. Some changes have been made to the way the clips are handled in the latest Release Candidates (available on the OVA developer site), and I suspect that fixes the issue you may be facing.

The example I configured up with the latest OVA dev build works perfectly so I'm confident all is good there.

Are you able to grab the latest OVA for Flowplayer SWF from the OVA developer site (http://developer.longtailvideo.com/ova) ?

If for any reason you can't grab the latest dev build out of the SVN trunk (or RC2 will probably also work) - email me at enquiries@openvideoads.org and I'll email you the latest build...

Paul

Hi Paul,

I'm trying with RC3 without success. I don't know why:( Maybe you can find my mistake in code belowe.

Thank you

Piotr

$f("player", {src:'/player/flowplayer.commercial.swf',wmode: 'opaque'}, {
key: '#$e426d3be*************',
log: { level: 'debug', filter: 'org.flowplayer.cluster.*' },
logo: {
url: '/images/player_logo_nazywo.png',
fullscreenOnly: false,
displayTime: 0 ,
zIndex:999,
right: '5px',
top: '5px',
linkUrl: 'http://***********'
},
clip: {
url:'<?php echo  $_POST['path'];?>',
provider:'rtmp',
live: true,
autoPlay: true,
bufferLength: 2,
autoBuffering: false,
scaling: 'fit',
connectionProvider: 'clustering'
},
onError: function(errorCode) { 
   if (errorCode == 200) { 
   this.stopBuffering();
   this.getPlugin('myContent').toggle();  

}, 
onStart: function() {
   this.getPlugin('canvas').css( { backgroundImage: null } ); 
},
showErrors: true ,
plugins: {
gatracker: {
url: "flowplayer.analytics.swf",
labels: {
start: "Start",
play: "Play",
pause: "Pause",
resume: "Resume",
seek: "Seek",
stop: "Stop",
finish: "Finish",
mute: "Mute",
unmute: "Unmute",
fullscreen: "Full Screen",
fullscreenexit: "Full Screen Exit"
},
debug: false,
trackingMode: "AS3",
googleId: "UA-*******-1" // your Google Analytics id here
},
rtmp: {
url: '/player/flowplayer.rtmp.swf'
},
clustering: {
url: '/player/flowplayer.cluster.swf',
netConnectionUrl: 'rtmp://server/application',
hosts: [
{host:'rtmp://server/application'},
{host:'rtmp://alternative_server/application'}
],
loadBalance: true
},
controls:{"url": "/player/flowplayer.controls.swf","timeColor":"#ffffff","borderRadius":"0px","bufferGradient":"none","backgroundColor":"rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)","timeBorderRadius":20,"progressGradient":"none","time":false,"height":26,"volumeColor":"#4599ff","tooltips":{"marginBottom":5,"volume":false,"scrubber":false,"buttons":false},"fastBackward":false,"opacity":1,"timeFontSize":12,"border":"0px","volumeSliderColor":"#ffffff","bufferColor":"#a3a3a3","buttonColor":"#ffffff","mute":true,"autoHide":{"fullscreenOnly":true},"backgroundGradient":"none","width":"100pct","display":"block","sliderBorder":"1px solid rgba(128, 128, 128, 0.7)","buttonOverColor":"#ffffff","fullscreen":true,"timeBgColor":"rgb(0, 0, 0, 0)","scrubberBarHeightRatio":0.2,"bottom":0,"stop":false,"zIndex":1,"sliderColor":"#000000","scrubberHeightRatio":0.6,"tooltipTextColor":"#ffffff","sliderGradient":"none","timeBgHeightRatio":0.8,"volumeSliderHeightRatio":0.6,"name":"controls","timeSeparator":" ","volumeBarHeightRatio":0.2,"left":"50pct","tooltipColor":"rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)","playlist":false,"durationColor":"#b8d9ff","play":true,"fastForward":true,"timeBorder":"0px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)","progressColor":"#4599ff","volume":true,"scrubber":false,"builtIn":false,"volumeBorder":"1px solid rgba(128, 128, 128, 0.7)"},
openAdStreamer: {
url: '/player/ovarc3.swf',
"autoPlay": "true",
"overlays": {
"closeButton": {
"type": "custom",
"image": "http://www.popler.tv/images/cancel.png",
"width": 12,
"height": 12
}
},
"ads": {
"notice": { "type": "countdown" },
"servers": [
{
   "type": "OpenX",
   "apiAddress": "http://www.popler.tv/openx_new/www/delivery/fc.php"
}
],
"showOverlayCloseButton": true,
"schedule": [
  {
"position": "auto:bottom-center",
"zone": "1",
"startTime": "00:00:05",
"duration": "20"
}
]
}
}
}
});  

I'm using flowplayer 3.2.5, but I thin it make no difference. Probably you're trying with http pseudostreaming, I'm trying with RTMP, maybe it is the problem.

Hi.. yeh, I must admit I just used the example off the Flowplayer site (HTTP based)... I'm not sure why RTMP would make a difference though.

Any chance that you can point me to a URL with this running so I can see what's actually happening?

(email the URL to enquiries@openvideoads.org if you don't want to share it here)

Paul

Still don't have the new JW Player? Get It Here